When Your Screen is Killing Your Eyesight: Eye Health in The Digital Age
Friday, September 18th, 2020, 7:00:00 PM
Ask Dr Daphne Han about:
Join us with Dr Daphne Han to explore the detrimental effects of excessive screen time and learn tangible solutions to combat these issues!
Complete a survey at the end of the webinar to claim your complimentary Lazada discount voucher and stand a chance to win a BENQ Eye Care Monitor GW2480T worth $269!
Topics that will be covered in this webinar:
- Consequences of excessive screen time
- How do these consequences manifest
- DIfference between eye health in adults and children
- The importance of investing in technology that takes your eye health into consideration
- Tangible solutions to protect your eyes
You must be suffering from digital eye strain. Red eyes means that they are either dry, inflamed or infected. Make sure to blink more often and be sure to get your eyes checked as well. As many people are only blinking halfway, I suspect that’s the most likely reason why your eyes are red – they are dry because you are not blinking completely.