Many of you probably know by now that other than invasive fat reduction treatment, i.e. liposuction, there exists a whole world of non-invasive fat reduction treatment that will not require you to go under the knife.
Non-invasive fat reduction has been gaining popularity in recent times because of the many benefits over liposuction. Patients who choose to undergo such treatments can enjoy the following benefits:
- Little to no downtime. You can go right back to your day's schedule after a session.
- No general anaesthesia, and so risks involving sedation are greatly reduced. You'll be awake throughout the session; if you're a chatty person, you'll have a chat buddy in me!
- Side effects are minimal for most patients and if any do occur, they are easily managed.
- Results show gradually, so you and your doctor can make suitable adjustments.
- Results are long-lasting, provided you take care to maintain your weight.
If you have been researching non-invasive fat reduction treatments, I am sure you have come across the following types:
- Radiofrequency lipolysis (e.g. Vanquish, as featured in the video)
- Cryolipolysis (e.g. CoolSculpting)
- Injection lipolysis (e.g. Kybella)
- Laser lipolysis (e.g. SculpSure)
If this is the first time you are hearing this, it must have been dumbfounding, isn't it?
Are such treatments legitimate? Are they too good to be true?
In this video, hear from me as I explain what Vanquish is and how this non-invasive fat reduction treatment can help sculpt your physique without a single incision made.
Dr Terence Tan started Halley Body Slimming Clinic in 2013, offering facial aesthetics treatments dedicated to rejuvenation, 3D enhancement of the face, as well as acne and acne scar treatments. His philosophy is to achieve the desired result using non-and minimally-invasive aesthetic treatments. Dr Terence Tan subsequently introduced body treatments as part of his medical aesthetics practice. Body treatments include weight management strategies and fat reduction with the use of the CoolSculpting fat freezing device.
_Read more from Dr Terence Tan in his Q&A here.