Meet Shubhada, a sassy lady who wears many hats. She's an IT pro, a working mother of 2, event organiser, and writer. Originally from India, she has called Singapore her home for past 12 years.
She has a dramatic oral health history! Since she was 5, she started going through a lot of dental treatments. Fillings, extraction, root canal, crowns, bridges - you name it, she's probably done it. Despite her multiple encounters with dentists, she was still very apprehensive when it came to dental implants.
She was very fearful of the pain and recovery. However, her bridge was already giving way; she couldn't even eat properly. FInally, she mustered up her courage and went for it. She has never looked back since then!
Join her live AMA on Thursday 22 November 2018 at 5:30 pm as she discusses her dental implant experience.
You can submit your questions to Shubhada by leaving your comments at the following link: http://bit.ly/Human-shub-ama-dental-implant
- What made me decide to finally do it after so many years
- How was the process of getting a dental implant like
- Were you under anaesthesia
- Types of oral medication that I had to take
- How long was the down time
- Was it really that terrifying like what everyone else says
- Do the dental implants feel like a foreign object
If you have problems posting comments, please email your question to email@example.com.
Human’s Ask Me Anything (AMA) enables open health conversations between readers, professionals and patients from all walks of life.
View the complete list of upcoming Human AMAs here.